The body can live for 5 weeks without food but only 5 days without water. Most bottled water is processed water. Tap water is processed and chemically treated water. The body doesn’t recognize processed food or water and stores it in fatty cells. We should be able to access good drinking water anywhere in the United States - water that is clean, healthy and contains the mineral that our body needs every day.
Our tap water is treated with a large number of chemicals in order to kill bacteria and other microorganisms. It may also contain other undesirable contaminants like toxic metal salts, hormones, and pesticides, or it may become contaminated by chemicals or microbes within pipes (e.g. lead, bacteria, protozoa).
It not only reduces the Fluoride level in your drinking water, it removes:
and Alkalizes, Ionizes and softness the water. What’s more, it adds essential minerals:
and infuses the water with therapeutic Molecular Hydrogen - and it’s extremely affordable!